Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Broken Telephone

So, I spoke to my doctor at the clinic today and she said there must of been a communication breakdown somewhere along the way because she was under the impression that I only had red skin and not a huge purple bruise.
Im honestly not sure how that could be because I feel like I communicated clearly but Im not gonna say its impossible I mean people make mistakes all the time.
So, my doctor suggested I go in tomorrow for an Ultrasound and then we can move forward based on those results.
I find the whole situation stressful and I have been eating crackers and granola bars all day. I eat when I am stressed and the lack of control of how I am treated is really bringing up a lot of stress and anxiety for me.
Thank god for the support of Zane and my friends and family.
I hope everyone has a good support system but especially people with a chronic illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment