Sunday, January 17, 2016

Merry January

So, historically January is my worst month. I don't know why I just always seem to be sick in January.
Tonight I am in so much pain from my hip. I was praying it was just sore from going to the gym but going to the gym doesn't normally cause you to be up in pain eating T3's.
T3's are a combination of codeine, acetaminophen and caffeine.
It seems cruel to put caffeine in a pain medicine. When I am in this much pain all I want to do is sleep I definitely don't want to me up watching netflix while my dogs look at me from the landing wondering why I am keeping them up.
Ideally I would like to wait until Monday then I can go to my clinic. But, if the pain continues to be this bad I might have to go to the emergency room tomorrow.
Keep me in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment