Monday, October 12, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

So, today is Thanksgiving here in Canada and I have to say there are many many things I am thankful for.
First of all I am so thankful to god that I am healthy this weekend. I am also thankful for my darling husband Zane. He is so helpful and supportive I don't know what I would do without him. Last but not least I am thankful for our awesome friends and family. We spent the weekend with are friends and had a great time visiting with them. We also have an amazing family that we love very much.
Sometimes when I am sick it doesn't feel like it but I know we are very blessed. 
I hope everyone is having a great long weekend and that they are happy and healthy.

I've attached a picture of Zane and I and our two dogs Lily and Jade. Hopefully next year we will add to our family but that's a post for another time!


No comments:

Post a Comment