Thursday, September 18, 2014

Best Friend

So, over the past weekend my best friend in the whole wide world came out to visit. It was her and her husbands first visit to Alberta so Zane and I were really excited to show them around.
They were only here for a few days but we managed to have an amazing time.
We couldn't of asked for better house guests as they were pretty much cooking and cleaning and walking our dogs every time we turned around.
Half way through the visit my arm started to get really sore and I was so torn about what to do. Part of me wanted to just suck it up while part of me was trying to be responsible so I decided to take it as easy as I could for the weekend then I went in to get checked out on Monday.
Of course, my friends were so understanding about me not feeling well. That's the best part about having a best friend like her she is so supportive, understanding and sweet. I honestly don't know what I would do without her. I hope everyone eventually meets a best friend like her and I hope I am even a tiny bit as good a friend as she is to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment