Sunday, January 5, 2014

no rest for the wicked

So it feels like ever since I got back from Newfoundland I have been in rough shape. First with the calf bleed and now with this abdominal pain. I went to the doctor and she didn't seem to think it was anything serious but that was three days ago and I am up about every four hours in pain. 
I've been taking percocett and Tylenol to manage the pain which makes me think its something more serious than just an upset stomach.
I've been trying to avoid going to the emergency room because that place is an absolute nightmare.
Tomorrow I will go into my Hemophilia clinic and see what they have to say about the whole ordeal. 
Part of me is thinking it can't be that serious since its been going on so long, in my experience ruptured ovarian cysts are much more painful and so are gallstone attacks. The other part of me is thinking it must be something going on because no one has a stomach ache for a week and wakes up in the middle of the night in pain. 
I sometimes wish I just had an ultrasound machine my my house so I could inspect myself maybe someday.
In the mean time  I will continue my routine of eating Popsicles, getting in the bath and resting on the couch. 
Hopefully we will get to the bottom of this tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment