Thursday, September 12, 2013

Happy Birthday to Zane

So, today is my darling husband, Zane turns 28. I love when his birthday comes around. For the past three years we've been going to the same place and I have to say it is so nice to be surrounded by such great friends. Its funny because 9 years ago Zane and I bet on his 19th birthday. We were attending the same university and some of his room mates had invited us to their apartment to celebrate. As it turned out his birthday fell on a weekday and us girls wanted to start the school year off on the right track so we decided not to go to the party. I did however stop at the liquor store and buy him some beer just to say hello and thanks for inviting us. I ran up to his apt for about 5 minutes and said hello. He says that that was the moment he fell in love with me. I don't know if that is true but over the years I have come to really appreciate each birthday we get to spend together. Some of them I am in the hospital, some of them we are having a wonderful time but the main thing is we are always together. This is the first Birthday Zane has had since we have been married and I pray we get to have many many more together.


No comments:

Post a Comment