Thursday, September 6, 2012

Toronto Bound!

So, tomorrow I head about to Toronto for a conference on Advocacy. This is put on by the Canadian Hemophilia Society and the National Youth Committee, so as the co president of the committee I will be helping out and speaking.
This year we will be discussing Advocacy. I am really looking forward to it. I think it's important for youth to learn about how to advocate for themselves and a great introduction into the Canadian Hemophilia Society which I also think is really important.
I must say I really enjoy the conferences once I get there but in the time leading up to it I do stress a lot about if I will get sick or not before I go or if I will get sick while I'm there. I stress and stress about it to the point where its not always enjoyable for me to go. I know when I get there and see all my friends I'll be fine.
I will be sure to follow up with how the conference went!
Pray I have a healthy trip!

 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for reading Jonathan!! It was a great trip I gotta say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hemophilia is a rare disorder in which your blood doesn't clot normally because it lacks sufficient blood-clotting
    proteins (clotting factors).
    If you have hemophilia,you may bleed for a longer time after an injury than you would if your
    blood clotted normally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hemophilia is a rare disorder in which your blood doesn't clot normally because it lacks sufficient blood-clotting
    proteins (clotting factors).
    If you have hemophilia,you may bleed for a longer time after an injury than you would if your
    blood clotted normally.

    ReplyDelete