Sunday, August 19, 2012

100 Followers!

So, it is a very proud day for me! I've reached 100 followers. When I started this blog I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted to do with it and where I wanted to go. Now, two and a half years later I am still not 100% sure but I do know I love writing it and I love it when people comment and tell me what they want to know about.
So far I've met many wonderful people and have managed to accumulate 100 followers!
Zane says he will buy me a treat for reaching this goal. Right now I'm deciding between Leonard Cohen tickets or some new lululemon pants. I've loved Leonard Cohen ever since I saw a show about him in High School. I love his music but most of all, his poetry. My favorite poem of all time is as follows:
“Love is a fire/It burns everyone/It disfigures everyone/It is the world's excuse for being ugly.” by Leonard Cohen.
Thinking about my blog gets me to thinking about my last ordeal in the hospital back in April. It seems like the longer I go between bleeds the harder is it. For the past few months I've felt somewhat normal besides a month long UTI and I've grown accustom to this health life.  Last week I thought I had a hip bleed and I couldn't seem to wrap my head around going into the hospital. I'm praying I can go another 4 months without having to go to the hospital but that's part of the fun I guess not knowing.
Thank you so much to all of my followers I really appreciate you reading and all of your comments Here's to 100 more followers and 100 years of health!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I've got you on my gmail reader. I really enjoy your posts. Here is to a healthy 100 for you! (And whatever treats your friends have for you.) Keep on truckin'!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Beth! I really appreciate it! Keep reading and take care!! oooxoxxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading the entire blog. What a lovely experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. “Love is a fire/It burns everyone/It disfigures everyone/It is the world's excuse for being ugly.” by Leonard Cohen.Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete