Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Snow Day

So, today we had a snow day. The roads were bad and we got a lot of snow in a short amount of time so Zane and I decided to spend the day resting and relaxing. I also took the time to do a lot Hemophilia Society work, I blogged, spoke to national twice, completed an agenda for our Volunteer Appreciation night on Friday, wrote out Thank you notes to our board members and corresponded to e mails. Because I am involved in so many committees a little bit of work for each committee turns into a lot. With that being said it can be a lot of fun too. We are having our Volunteer Appreciation Event on Friday which is always really nice, wine and cheese and mingling.
I also spent the day making some healthy food for the week. I am trying to lose 2 pounds a week for the next 4 months.
We shall see how it goes but I am praying for good results I am counting calories and working out 4 days week.
Only time will tell.
In other news my arm is sore and I am praying its just muscle pain from the gym and not ANOTHER bleed.

No comments:

Post a Comment