Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

So, last night we rang in the new year with good food and good friends! Since it's the new year I thought it would be a good idea to take a moment and look back at the year we've had. First of all we celebrated New Years 2011 in Newfoundland which in my opinion you can't ask for any better than that! February was a bad month in that I ended up in the hospital for a few nights with a leg bleed, then in March Zane tore his calf muscle and was off work for three months. I started working full time in March so that was good Zane also became a Journeyman Electrician in 2011. In August I had a ruptured ovarian cyst and ended up in the hospital for a few days and in November I had one of the hardest things I ever had to deal with my in my life. I missed my darling sisters wedding because of my health. I was never so disappointed and hurt in all of my life. December was also a very hard month in that I had to work 12 days straight leading up to Christmas and I found it very stressful However, after work finished up for the year things got a lot better we have a beautiful Christmas with our families and rang in the new year in good health so although we have had lots of ups and downs I have hope that 2012 will be a great year. I'm looking forward to good health, to going to Paris in July and to going to Newfoundland for my wonderful friend Stephanie's wedding! I am also praying that all my friends and family have a healthy year!


No comments:

Post a Comment