Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Party

So, we just had our annual AGM and Hemophilia Society Christmas Party. I have to say it went really well. We raised about 300$ for the Calgary Chapter so that is always good news. We also had fiddlers, great food and a visit from Santa! It was so nice to see how excited the little children got when he walked in. I was really excited too because this year my Dad was Santa which was a lot of fun and its nice to have such great support from my family. 
The party went until about 9 pm and by the time I got home I was so exhausted from laughing and talking to everyone that I went right to bed. Even thought we don't know each other and we all come from different backgrounds I find we all get along really well. It also got to talk to some of my Zoo Girls which was so nice, They are so beautiful and sweet its always nice spending time with them. Since the Christmas Party I am now looking forward to our Volunteer Appreciation event. Spending my whole life without being around other people with bleeding disorders made me feel like an outcast so I now delight in being around other bleeders!  


1 comment:

  1. Hemophilia is a rare disorder in which your blood doesn't clot normally because it lacks sufficient blood-clotting
    proteins (clotting factors).
    If you have hemophilia,you may bleed for a longer time after an injury than you would if your
    blood clotted normally.

    ReplyDelete