Friday, September 2, 2011

Infection Part 3

So, I've been in pain for the last few days and not feeling 100% so I decided to head to the Hemophilia Clinic because there was so way I was going to let it get worse and end up in the emergency room again. I went to the clinic and an ultrasound showed that I could be still in a bit of pain from the mass as it is still being absorbed. A urine test showed I have another urinary tract infection. To be honest I think this is the same infection that I got last month but we stopped treatment once I was admitted to the hospital so I'm thinking the same infection must of came back. Either way, I had to miss work again which I really hate doing but lucky my co workers were supportive Thank god. Right now I am resting up and hopefully I will be infection free ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment