Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to you!

So, Today is a very special day for me. Today I am celebrating Zane's 26th Birthday. Every time we get to celebrate a birthday together or any special occasion I feel very blessed. Zane and I actually met the day of his 19th birthday. We were both going to school at Cape Breton University in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. Zane was sharing a dorm room with two other guys from Stephenville so although I didn't know him personally I knew of him and I knew he was celebrating a birthday. I thought it would be nice to buy him a little present so I bought him some beer. He must of liked it because we started hanging out together more and more and we have been together ever since! It's hard to find someone that you can laugh with and grow with. Zane and I have been together for seven years now and we aren't the same people we were when we first met but over the years we have continued to treat each other with respect and kindness and I think that has helped us stay together. We have spent birthdays and Christmases together in the hospital and we've spent some birthdays together celebrating until all hours of the morning but no matter what, we've been together. I think Zane is the most intelligent, sweet, kind, funny, honest man I have ever met and I feel so blessed to call him my fiance and to be spending another birthday with him. Happy 26th Birthday Zane, I love you and I pray we get to have another 62 more birthdays together!

No comments:

Post a Comment