Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mass

So, I came to the foothills hospital last night around 7 pm with severe abdominal pain. After about 3 hours of crying and wailing I received morphine which i didn't find was helping very much. After my four units of fresh frozen plasma I started to feel a bit better! Today a ct scan revealed a mass in my stomach which is mist likely fluid or blood. I'm still in a lot of pain and I feel really guilty for missing work. I also feel bad for Zane because I know watching me in so much pain is hard on him too! He took the day off with me to get some clothes for me and all that stuff. My friends cheryl and Kim also came to visit and bought me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers! My morphine is kicking in
So I can't write much more but I am in a lot of pain, I'm tired and I frustrated that my life is like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment