Monday, August 29, 2011

All healed up and nowhere to go!

So, I went back to work on Thursday and worked until Saturday. I have to say its very anti climatic. I feel like sometimes when you suffer through things, for example a really hard workout, or studying hard for school there is normally this big pay off. However in my case, after suffering for a few days in pain and trying to get back to normal, there's nothing really remarkable about it. Life goes on, work goes on and nothing stops just because you are sick for a few days. Don't get me wrong I love sleeping in my own bed and being able to grocery shop and do the laundry but theres something strange about the whole transition. I guess there's no award for spending a week in the hospital! I think there should be! Just like the MTV music awards except people would be awarded for overcoming obstacles. Might not draw a lot of viewers hey? In other news I had a physical today, I got my ears, nose, throat, blood pressure, temperature, breasts and eyes checked and I am happy to report that besides having a mass in my abdomen I am perfectly healthy so that is great news. I've been trying not to get too stressed out and trying to rest as much as possible but thats sometimes hard to do with work as I am a bit behind from being off for a few days. Also, I am anxious about getting back to the gym but I will have to wait another week for that. In the meantime I will continue to rest and do my best to keep up.

2 comments:

  1. the reward is your life :) I sure think so anyways...love u Ry! x0x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your talk today, Ryanne. It was truly inspiring; I know you enjoy what you do with the school, but I'm not sure we can express just how much it means to us. It's one thing to learn about this stuff in texts and from lecturers; it's another for a condition to have a heart and soul, and a face. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete