Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Royal Couple in Calgary!

So, as you may know the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge William and Kate are going to be in Calgary July 7th and 8th. As you may know, the Royal Family has a family history of Hemophilia. Ever since I heard they were coming I prayed there was some way I could meet them and talk to them about Hemophilia but it seems to be nearly impossible to book an appointment with William and Kate. While they are in Calgary I would be lucky to even lay eyes on them. It would be an honour to meet them but my reasoning for wanting to meet them so badly is they fact that they have so much influence in the world and could do so much for Hemophilia Care around the world! I have this wonderful pair of people in my sights because they have a family history of Hemophilia, although it is way way way back in their history I hope they have some compassion for this cause. Besides the link to Hemophilia I think they are just an absolutely beautiful couple and I just loved watching their wedding. I have it taped and sometimes watch it if I am feeling sad. I remember my mom telling me about how she loved watching Princess Diana get married and I glad I got to watch my very own princess get married in my lifetime.
Either way I will keep on dreaming big when it comes to helping others living with Hemophilia. In the meantime if you see William and Kate please tell them I would love to meet with them to discuss Hemophilia Care.

3 comments:

  1. Vigorously nodding my head in agreement!
    Okay, I'll see what I can do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! wouldn't it be wonderful for the Hemophilia/Bleeding Disorder Community!? See what you can do!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly possibly even a fairly good create which the reality is certainly cherished checking out. Not necessarily inevitably ordinary which include the choice to figure out an individual item. Anxiety And Stress Relief

    ReplyDelete