Monday, July 25, 2011

Marathon

So, I just signed up for a 10-week training program through the Running Room. I will be going once a week for training sessions and group walks. After 10 weeks I should be able to walk 10km. The end goal is to walk in the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation CIBC Run for the Cure. I think the fact that it is for a charity will really motivate me and keep me going. I am also practicing for next year because we are in the process of planning a Hemophilia Walk. I'm looking forward to training I think exercise will be a great stress reliever and it will help me get in better shape. I've always been one of those people that has a hard time sticking to things but I'm praying this will not be one of them! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. That'sthe valid reason promoting for which you desirable investigation before craft creating. It could be potential to write down upgraded post utilizing this. Anxiety And Stress Relief

    ReplyDelete