Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's conference time!

So, tomorrow I am off to Vancouver for a Rare Blood and Bleeding Disorders conference! I am really looking forward to it because there will be two factor 5 ladies there who are older and wiser than me. I am really looking forward to talking to them and asking them a million questions! I am also excited because I get to speak at the conference. I am speaking during a panel discussion that deals with Hemophilia through the lifespan and I will be giving the perspective of a young woman. I am much more at ease about travelling this time because my flight is only an hour and there will be Hematologist and Hemophilia nurses there for the whole weekend. Hopefully I will be healthy for the whole weekend and come back with some answers to my questions! Wish me luck!

2 comments: