Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ordeal at the Dentist

So, as if I don't have enough doctors already I have to add a dentist to the mix. Not just any dentist though, a special dentist who is use to dealing with people with bleeding disorders. Normally I don't' really care about which dentist I see but this dentist is all the way across town and it cost $ 17 in a cab each way. I don't take the bus to the dentist because it takes like 3 transfers and I don't take the bus if it has any transfers because I end up in the craziest places.
I hate the dentist, I hate the needles in my gums, the sound of the drill and I hate the spray of my own teeth splashing up on my face. Anyways, normally fillings aren't too much trouble for me but I do have a lot more bleeding than a normal person. Thankfully I have no more cavities and for the most part a healthy mouth! At least that is one part of me that's healthy!

2 comments:

  1. Are you looking for a good dental clinic in farmington , Connecticut? You have several options to choose from. Dentist in farmington has a number of dental clinics in farmington ranging from a family dentist to emergency care clinics. If you can't find a family dentist in farmington, you have a few other options.
    Dentist In farmington CT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you interested in finding a dentist in Northampton MA? "When was the last time you had your dental appointment?" "The answer is never. It is important that you find a caring and qualified dentist in Northampton MA. Here are some important tips to help you find the best dentist in the area.
    Northampton Dentist

    ReplyDelete